Loamhedge Abbey Archive

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the read-only Loamhedge Abbey Forum. Feel free to visit the main Redwall forum, where the action is happening.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP  (Read 10820 times)

Skarzs

• Redwall Recorder
    • View Profile
Re: For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »

OOC: My bad. I've been busy.

BIC: As soon as she saw movement, Fauken started running after it. It was a relatively small creature, on the dune across from her, running away. "Hey!" she yelled. "Stop!"
&n[marten]p; Being larger than the other, the wildcat was able to cover more ground, and when he tripped, she was able to notice what kind of creature it was: a fox. He turned around with a knife in his paw, and she stopped short, sand piling up over her paws as she dug them into the dune. "I don't want to fight," she said loud enough for him to hear. "Just put the knife down, I want to talk to you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: [member=2]Lord Ashenwyte[/member], if you want, feel free to PP this whole part the way you want it to go.

BIC: "Ssseht. I want the army ready ssoon. I want it to begin az ssoon az posssible; there wass an attempt azzasssinate me." Kraoleck narrowed his eyes at his officer. "Do you know anything about it?"
I have made the Sword of Martin the Warrior! See it in Art in Metal

Cave of Skarzs

Some people call you crazy because you want to change the world. And you know what? It's usually the crazy people who do change it. And to those who say we can't: Get out of our way.

Lord Ashenwyte

• Abbey Beekeeper
  • Imperator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2016, 10:57:44 AM »

"My ssspies have reported that the mercenary Ivar the Immortal hasss been raiding our assetsss near Plantarre. They say that he and hisss s band are living like kingsss while our sssubjects sssuffer. He might have sssent the asssasssinsss to kill you without a sssstruggle." Seht said.
"We ssshould crush him quickly to tessst our recruitssss."
OOC: Is it okay if what Seht&n[marten]p; says is true?
“We are Astartes, not Imperial Guard. We are the spear thrust to the throat, not the blunt anvil. We are all that remains of the Great Crusade. For ten thousand years, we and we alone have crusaded to bring the Emperor’s worlds into compliance. We do not fight for the people of the Imperium, we fight for the Imperium itself. We attack. We ATTACK.”

- Priamus, Company Champion of the Helsreach Crusade.

https://terraburns.wordpress.com/

Check out my blog!

Skarzs

• Redwall Recorder
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »

OOC: . . . I guess, but who is Ivar the Immortal? :P

Cave of Skarzs

Some people call you crazy because you want to change the world. And you know what? It's usually the crazy people who do change it. And to those who say we can't: Get out of our way.

Lord Ashenwyte

• Abbey Beekeeper
  • Imperator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2016, 03:01:57 AM »

OOC: A mercenary guy with a band of beasts about 75 in number. They're trained, and Ivar has been grievously wounded many times before but has come back, and proclaims himself as an emissary of a higher en[raven]y. As a result he has some religious fanatics following his camp.
“We are Astartes, not Imperial Guard. We are the spear thrust to the throat, not the blunt anvil. We are all that remains of the Great Crusade. For ten thousand years, we and we alone have crusaded to bring the Emperor’s worlds into compliance. We do not fight for the people of the Imperium, we fight for the Imperium itself. We attack. We ATTACK.”

Check out my blog!

Skarzs

• Redwall Recorder
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2016, 10:27:10 PM »

&n[marten]p; "I know thiss creature. He iz an ally of the rebelss. Have him brought here for exsssecution."

OOC: Shortest post in the world, but it's better than nothing. [member=2]Lord Ashenwyte[/member], after you post in reply, I'll time skip and make the setting.

Cave of Skarzs

Lord Ashenwyte

• Abbey Beekeeper
  • Imperator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2016, 08:50:11 AM »

"Yessss, your Grace, it will be done without failure." Seht said, and smiled inwardly. This was working far better than expected...

Check out my blog!

Lord Ashenwyte

• Abbey Beekeeper
  • Imperator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2016, 03:07:50 PM »

OOC: [member=11]Skarzs[/member]

Check out my blog!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All   Go Up